Remember, a team is only as strong as its weakest link, successful teams are built based on the effectively utilizing the talents, skills, and capabilities of the entire team.
Team building and specially planned activities not only boost morale of employees, but they can also increase the success of your business. Our tried and tested Team building Activities are essential because they;
- Create a high level of engagement and interaction among participants.
- Facilitate better communication – Activities that create discussion enable open communication among employees, and between employees and management. This can improve office relationships and in turn, the quality of work done.
- Promote the value and benefits of teamwork and cooperation among participants
- Provide an opportunity for participants to develop meaningful relationships with one another outside of the office
- Conduct a variety of experiential activities that foster a sense of teamwork and collaboration among participants.
- Provide participants with the basic understanding and principles needed for effective teamwork.
- Motivate employees – Team leadership and team building go hand in hand. The more comfortable your employees are to express their ideas and opinions, the more confident they will become. This will motivate them to take on new challenges.
- Engage participants in team building activities that are informative, educational and fun!
This workshop focuses on team awareness and shared vision. Teams are made up of individuals who have unique skills, talent and personality traits. All these are supposed to work together for the good of the team as they pursue the shared targets and an overall shared vision.
This training will;
- Reinforce the notion that a team is only as strong as its weakest link
- Team success comes before personal success
- Help participants analyse their personality types (traits, strengths and weaknesses) and that of their team members.
- Help improve team communication,
- Builds trust
- Increase morale and motivates employees.
- Help define team roles and at the same time improve delegation of specialist skills work based on a SWOT analysis of the team.
- Improve the capacity of the team to achieve organisational goals
- Improve work habits, collaboration and ethics
- Raise the bar on team performance and team accountability.
- Create an enabling environment for the team to own the process of leveraging their strengths and improving their weaknesses.
- Help the team celebrate diversity among them