The Leadership Journey
This Leadership Journey will equip supervisors and managers with knowledge, skills and tools essential to successfully help them transition from a managing role into an effective leadership role. The training helps leaders;
- Understand the nature and scope of their roles as managers and supervisors and how to lead their teams effectively
- Take responsibility of the challenges that come with the role and how best to deal with them
- Take responsibility for their own professional growth
- Unleash hidden potential and sharpen talent
- Unleash hidden talent and stimulate new thinking
- Build, maintain and coach effective teams
- Align to the mission, vision and core values of the organization
This workshop equips organisations with enhanced skills on how to design or improve the process of managing risk and other related controls. In the absence of adequate controls to mitigate the likelihood and/or the impact, all organizations are exposed to fraud risks. These can lead to negative consequences such as financial losses, legal repercussions, loss of reputation, as well as erosion of confidence in the markets.
This program is best suited for senior and middle management who have a responsibility to manage fraud, in addition to their other responsibilities. Staff in risk management, compliance and audit roles would also benefit from this program.
This training will help participants to:
- Be able to outline and implement the necessary components of an effective fraud risk management program
- Identify fraud risks and the factors that influence them
- Develop and implement the necessary components of a good fraud risk management program
- Determine the role they play in the implementation, design and effectiveness of fraud risk management controls.